Saturday, November 19, 2011

Labor & Delivery Tour today

Today we are going to the hospital to meet Kris a nurse that is going to give us a private tour of Labor and Delivery. It was very nice of her, every Tuesday CMH offers a tour of the Labor and Delivery department for expecting moms and their families but when we pulled her aside to explain our case she offered to give us a private tour instead. I really appreciate it because it is very hard for me right now to deal with these things. I looked around at all the expecting moms waiting for the tour and couldn't help but be a little jealous that they were all excited, delivering healthy babies. I have to keep reminding myself not to ask why... why did this happen, why me.... I need to remember that we didn't do anything that could have caused this and we can't do anything to fix it. It is important to focus not on why but what now...

No comments:

Post a Comment